Call 24/7 to schedule your free confidential consultation with a tax attorney: 800-934-3578
IRS Transcript Retrieval
Get Your IRS Records Quickly and Quietly
As tax attorneys, we can access IRS records discretely, explain what they show, and provide expert advice on how you can resolve any issue. We offer a service that provides a) retrieval of your IRS records b) a written report from us indicating explaining what we find and c) a consultation service for a flat fee of $349.
The $349 Program
1. We access all your wage and income transcripts.
- A Wage & Income transcript reveals data reported to the IRS by third parties under your taxpayer identification number (such as W-2 and 1099 income). It is a vital resource if you are looking to file late tax returns or if you want to understand why the IRS believes you owe tax.
2. We send you an easy-to-read comprehensive written report of your IRS account transcripts including information about:
- The filing status of your tax returns.
- How much you owe for each year with a breakdown of tax, interest, and penalties.
- A payment history showing how payments have been applied.
- Whether you are eligible for penalty abatement.
- Whether you can discharge your tax debt in bankruptcy.
- When your tax debts expire (usually after 10 years).
3. We provide a confidential consultation with one of our senior tax attorneys who will review your IRS records and explain your various options.
Everything You Need to Solve Your IRS Problems
We provide you with everything you need to quickly address unfiled returns and/or back taxes.
- Tax preparation and bookkeeping services available.
- Receive a credit of $349 toward any legal fees in the event you decide to retain our firm to help you resolve your back taxes.
Over 15,000 Satisfied Clients and Counting
The Nation’s Premier Tax Law Firm For Over 30 Years.